Every autumn we offer Flu Vaccination to patients in the following categories:
- All those over 65 years of age
- All those with Diabetes, Lung Disease, Heart Disease and Kidney Failure
- The main carer of an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill
- Patients taking immunosuppressive drugs
- Patients who are pregnant
If you are eligible for a flu vaccination (as listed above), if possible please use one of the extra clinics we run each year. We have nurses dedicated to giving flu vaccinations and waiting times are very short on the day.
Also, ook out for our Flu Day dates, which will be advertised in the surgeries, on your prescriptions, on social media and in the Whitby Gazette.